The Friends of St Andrews Botanic Garden are a separate charity that have supported the work of the Garden financially and through dedicated volunteer activities since establishment in 1980.
As a Friend of St Andrews Botanic Garden you benefit from:
- Free garden entry
- Free entry to expert Friends lectures
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Four printed newsletters per year about our garden and the natural world
- 10% discount on purchases and educational classes
- Social events for Friends
- Access to annual seed distribution programme
Above all, as a Friend of St Andrews Botanic Garden you help support the education, conservation and research activities of the garden. Being a Friend is a great way of making new friends through our volunteer teams, social events, and many other organised activities.
If you would like to become a Friend of St Andrews Botanic Garden, please complete the form below.